JULIA STEGNER FASHION SPOT - BRIDES AND YOU FASHION MAGAZINE 2011
- NEW 2011
Julia Stegner Fashion Spot
- Julia Stegner (born November 2, 1984 in Munich, Bavaria) is a German model.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- Recognize that (someone) has a particular talent, esp. for sports or show business
- topographic point: a point located with respect to surface features of some region; "this is a nice place for a picnic"; "a bright spot on a planet"
- descry: catch sight of
- See, notice, or recognize (someone or something) that is difficult to detect or that one is searching for
- Locate an enemy's position, typically from the air
here are a few digital pictures from the anna sui show last
night. waiting for the film shots from the lab.
anna sui fall
2007 ready-to-wear. bryant park, ny.
Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2004
Jessica Stam, Yasmin Warsame, Julia Stegner, Eugenia Volodina, Ujjwala Raut
by Steven Meisel
See also: bridesmaid dresses fashion london fashion exhibitions alessandra ambrosio fashion model men high fashion fashion marketing executive los angeles fashion boutiques pakistani fashion designers list
- (月) 01:53:02|
- Category: None